Late Quick Hits for Tuesday/Wednesday
Yes, we know it's Wednesday, but we didn't get to read the Tuesday paper until very late. Cut us some slack.
- Job Openings! Sick of chasing criminals? Evil bosses with unrealistic expectations? Join the Fire Department and people will actually be HAPPY when you show up at their door.
- Suicide by police. This is EXACTLY the situation that a TASER was made for. How long until the media is begging us to carry TASER's again after ripping us for months on that dumbass hype that died after being shocked?
- You really shouldn't be quoted saying things like this, Sarge. Now we're going to have training videos on when we should write parkers and take away our discretion.
- Powerball at $340 million. We aren't greedy, but we'd love to walk away with this payday and never look back. Anyone going to pick us up a ticket or three?
- And finally, a practice in Central America that we might just want to adapt instead of stealing all of New York's ideas. Vigilante Justice Gone Wild!