Blue Shirts Winning
- Heard the exempts got their asses chewed out by the supt. And Navarro yesterday.
- Eddie's losing it. Yesterday he yelled at the command staff because of the violence. He left and then Waller apologized.
- OT. All of the Commanders and XO's were called down to HQ under the guise of Leadership Training and were chewed a new ass by the Supe and 1st Deputy claiming that the reason shootings and homicides are at record levels is because of a lack of leadership at the district level. The Supe said he will replace any commander or XO that can't get their troops on board with the ISR's. He claims nobody is stopping anyone anymore and it's because commanders don't know how to be leaders. Now commanders will be forced to carry out BS missions in order to generate BS numbers and he thinks that will help? A years worth of incompetent leadership at the top and now he's going to once again throw the Po's under the bus? GFYS
- That coppers, with no help from the FOP (which by Contract, cannot advocate a job action), communicating amongst themselves, are taking a stand and denying the brass the numbers needed to give the politicians cover from the voters. The street cops, the men and women of the Department, the Thin Blue Line.....are winning.
The next step for the brass is obvious - it's the only play in their book and this commentator describes it being underway perfectly:
- Has anyone else been told at roll call, or were the victim of the stripper himself, That well fed Ed has stopped coppers on the street and asked them what the gang conflict areas are in their districts, then pulling up their activity while they are still on scene asking for them why they aren't doing shit?
Lately in Rollcall they have been threatening us that if they don't get numbers they are going to start fucking with us; ie time due denied, splitting up partners, taking away guys regular cars, putting people who don't get along together, ect. They really need a good federal indictment these white shirts. Just wish the Feds would stop turning a blind eye to it, they have to know what these assholes are saying to us.
- Stay Fetal
The Blues are winning. Special Ed is out of options, so the threats are starting, and that's a losing proposition every single time.
Labels: info for the police