Quick Hits for the Day
Thursday, we did over 2,700 visitors. We're sure the drive for traffic has more to do with people looking for info on the scandals than anything to do with our fantastic writing skills or ability to turn a phrase. In any case, we're putting our best foot forward:
- 10 or 11 shot all at one time - way to catch up on the Agg Batt numbers! Sun Times and Trib coverage.
- Anyone else think Nebraska needs a "three strikes" law? This jackass has been arrested 226 times since 1980.
- Thanks Mom! Just what we've always been looking for in a Mother - someone to drive the getaway car. Now if she'd just take the prison time for sonny boy.
- More Darwin Awards to be handed out - racing trains.
- And once again, the protest that wouldn't die - Channel 2 and Channel 7 keep the fires burning about the Cabrini shooting even though the officers involved have been exonerated.