And It Never Ends
- Sneed hears the next chapter of a police scandal involving corruption in the Chicago Police Department's Special Operations Section is being written in bold print.
• Translation: Word is when the ongoing probe is complete, it could add up to the Chicago Police Department's biggest corruption case ever . . . because the probe is moving up the ladder beyond the patrolmen involved.
- The Chicago Police Department is bracing for new corruption charges in an ongoing investigation involving several supervisors in the department's Special Operations Unit.
- The big question now is when will the charges come down? And how many people will be indicted?
- According to law enforcement sources, at least one Chicago police sergeant and one lieutenant are in the hot seat and could be indicted down the road for their alleged involvement in a corruption scandal that has already resulted in charges against seven officers in the elite special operations section.