Philly Media Calls It Out
- After Officer Patrick McDonald was assassinated by Daniel Giddings on Tuesday, neighbors came out of the woodwork and did what neighbors often do.
They made excuses. Worse, they eulogized Giddings, who was also killed.
Here were people who could justify the murder of a police officer by playing the race card, forgetting that so many of their own black brothers and sisters are soldiers in the battle between good and evil that takes place every day on Philadelphia's streets.
Let's say this once and for all, without mincing any words:
Daniel Giddings was a worthless piece of trash whose exit from this world can only make it a better place. The horror is that, in leaving, he took with him a man like Patrick McDonald.
- a named target of a drug conspiracy
- found carrying narcotics in his mouth
- a home-body (unemployed)
- praying in an automobile?
- with even more drugs in his house