Idiot
What a great screening process CPD has:
- A Chicago man has been sentenced to three years in federal prison for smuggling five firearms and more than 1,700 rounds of ammunition into Mexico. A Chicago police officer is accused of helping him buy two of the guns.
You can read the whole thing at the link up top, but seriously. Throwing away a six-figure job for a gangbanging piece of shit that was going to throw you under the bus the second they got caught dirty. Real brainiac there.
The officer is scheduled to plead guilty shortly so he'll have a federal conviction on his record.
Labels: corruption, crime









32 Comments:
Idiot.....
Federal Felony... meh. Now he's ultra-super qualified to run for Public Office in Hellinois!
A lot more bad things will be happening with members of CPD. Nothing but BS going on up and down all ranks. Usually the lower ranks get left holding the bag.
Instead of idiot, I would describe him as a nefarious person. Hope he gets the ultimate prison time.
wow, valdez and rodriguez,, what happened to guys named johnson and washington? huh? feel me?
This is the change the commies wanted. Fuck this city and this job.,
He isn’t the first one. Won’t be the last
Betcha there’s dozens of cartel members now wearing the blue
DEI and full display here.
Maybe he can run the FOP
Losing 100k job to go drop the soap, not very brilliant.
but when obama sent guns into mexico illegally it was ignored by the liberal media
I’m sure once upon a time a long time ago, the Johnsons and Washington’s of the world were complaining of the surname McDonald or O’Donald. Do you feel me?
I hope this embarrassment of an ex-police human waste gets heavy Federal Prison time of at least 25 years in prison, for embarrassing real Chicago Police Officers!
He’ll be at callback for years even post conviction. Thats the way this stupid f&!@ job works. Get rid of these idiots immediately. When the evidence is strong enough to warrant a criminal charge, pack your bags !! See ya later
If you come to my pretty loft I can feel you.
Now, kees me you fool!!!!
I just hope all these officers that took fraudulent ppp loan go down. I really can't wait to see that. I wonder if there is a pattern?
as always you can't fix STUPID IT'S FOREVER TEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEE
He needed the money can’t survive on 100 grand jagbag
We better not see a fundraiser or Go Fund ME for this corrupt POS. Let him rot in prison. What a dumbass
What happened to Mcdonald, mcormack and Colombo, feel me?
Homeless no unhoused, no, fucking bum, yes.
Yeah, or Finnegan. Goof
Well when he gets out he can concentrate on being a full time gangbanger and not a part time po po.
Frenchy Martin Says:
it’s a shame CPD has such piss poor background investigators and Academy Supervisors to do proper screening, probably because these positions are rewards for DEI Hirees. Soon the remaining girls of the Manson Family will be on the job and probably Supervisors within a year.
Sounds like a DEI hire.....
Then over here, brand new squad comes with its own extra a dead body
https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/body-found-police-vehicle-chicago-south-side
Question for the Keesing Bandit: Are white wine spritzers popular in Mexico?
Sound like the hires.
He's been fired, idiot!
So... you're saying he is exempt rank material? I agree.
I'm pretty sure that aftermarket add on voided the factory warranty.
Post a Comment
<< Home