Airhart Shooter Gets Life
Couple of Quick Hits to amuse everyone while we work on fixing our computer (no, we still aren't using a Department computer - do you think we're nuts?):
- Life in prison for Daniel Salley. Good riddance to bad rubbish we suppose, but it isn't going to get Joe up and around. Keep Joe and his family in your thoughts.
- Former Alderman Pucinski's son found dead following a house fire up north. Anyone with info, post it here.
- Aldercreatures have noticed that the city seems to be paying out rather large amounts of money to people who sue Chicago. So they have done the only thing possible (aside from actually telling city lawyers to fight a few of these bullshit suits) - they formed a committee to study it. Wow - such leadership!
- Tracking Darts in place of car chases? Hey, if it saves officers and civilians lives and give the helicopter boys an easy target to follow, we're all for it.
- And the New York Times won't publish pictures of the supposedly "offensive" cartoons mocking muhammed, but reaches back 7 years to republish images of the virgin mary splattered with elephant dung. You know, if a few christians would run to NYC and behead a few editors, maybe the NYTimes would stop being so two faced.