How Much Will This Cost?
This is just great:
- Two teens playing with a 9 mm handgun inside a Chicago classroom both ended up shot in the leg after a bullet discharged as they were passing the gun between them, police said.
- There was conflicting information about whether all students at the school are required to pass through the building's metal detectors.
- Lopez said students are chosen at random to go through the detectors because it would take too long to scan each teen.
- But Michael Vaughn, a spokesman for Chicago Public Schools, said all students are required to go through metal detectors every day.
Personal Injury Attorneys LIVE for cases like these. Especially if policy was avoided or disregarded. These cases are regarded as "slam dunks." While Channel 2, Channel 7 and the Sun Times merely report what happened, Channel 5 cuts to the heart of the matter:
- The parents of one of the students who was shot Tuesday at Chicago Vocational Career academy said they wanted to know how the gun got into the school."I'm just mad. I want answers," said the victim's mother, Michelle Lewis. "They need to do something about this gun violence."
Don't worry momma, you'll be getting your answers in the form of a large check shortly, courtesy of the Chicago Public Schools, the Chicago taxpayers and the mayor.
Labels: silly people