When you need a Quick post - Quick Hits covers the bill:
- Chicago Firefighter hits it big on NBC's "Deal or No Deal." $464,000 big. Not bad. And yes, he's going to Disney World - with his wife and three kids.
- Marine who survived two tours in Iraq falls victim to gangbangers here in Chicago. Channel 2; Channel 5; Channel 7.
- Short little piece on the Channel 7 website about what has been addressed in our comments section about the 3 lieutenants winning a lawsuit over retaliation for having the audacity to complain about business as usual.
- Gee, do you think this may have been an execution of sorts for dope money? They knew exactly who they were looking for and left him there dead, all while claiming to be the police. At least the media isn't claiming "suspected rogue police." They must realize that sort of thing went out of style after St. Valentines Day 1929.
- Two sets of rules - again. This time for boot eligible bosses in the Revenue Department.
- The Al O'Connor story hits the media. Be sure you go and vote for Al at this link here. Go! Now!