And for my next trick...
- A man taking a break from painting burned down his house after trying to snuff out a cigarette in a bowl of paint thinner.
Stevie Spencer had put the bowl on his coffee table before taking a smoke break about 10 p.m. Saturday.
''I forgot paint thinner was in the bowl,'' Spencer said. ''I thought it was water.''
The house was a total loss. Tomorrow, he's going to try to put out a cigar in a bowl of nail polish remover. And if he lives through that one, he can be seen flicking matches at a bucket of lantern fuel down at the trailer park this Saturday.