- We thought the "Quality of Life" car took the cake. We were mistaken;
- Some district put up a "Pod Mission" car. Never left the station, just watched cameras all day;
- Rumor has it three different districts didn't even have cars for the extra people - no pool cars citywide you know. None of them left the station either;
- OEC reports a plethora of "Squad, hold down the following vehicles on Special Assignments" phone calls from a number of Districts at various points during the day so the backlog of office work got done;
- At least one District completely ignored the directive and kept their sheets exactly as before with desk, lockup, and watch secretary spots fully manned;
We make no claims to the veracity of any of the above. It's all out of our comment sections and e-mail. But we aren't blind. We can read a PCAD screen for some of these. It seems obvious that something is going to give at some point and the quasi-military decorum that's supposed to hold the organization together might be the first casualty.