PB&PA Officials Resign
On 22 November, 2009, the Board of Directors of the Chicago Police Sergeant’s Association held a special meeting to discuss recent events effecting the organization. At the meeting the board took the following action:
- The Board accepted the resignation of John Pallohusky effective immediately.
- The Board accepted the resignation of Mary O’Toole effective immediately.
- Vice President Robert Kirchner has assumed the office of President immediately.
- Sgt John Stahl from the Inspection Division, who worked as an accountant before joining the Police Department, was appointed as Treasurer.
We also stand by our previous statement that J-Fed's comparison of the accused as "Bernie Madoff" is misguided at best...
- Madoff stole around $18 billion from ten or more thousand people, ruining countless lives. This sergeant stole dues money from 1,200 fellow cops, not retirement nest eggs
- Madoff ruined lives from coast-to-coast and was rightly painted as a monster.