Sneed in the Bag for Gang
Second chance . . .
Sneed has learned Herbie Pulgar, the 15-year-old kid whose award-winning Chicago city sticker design was yanked amidst allegations of gang signs in his art, is getting another chance.
To wit: “I hired him to design a T-shirt,” said former Fox News producer Jason Erkes, who runs Chicago Sport & Social Club.
$$$$: “I called Herbie’s mom weeks ago when he was still bummed out due to all the controversy. The shirt will be given out to 20,000 of our spring participants. And he’ll be compensated, but he signed on not thinking he’d get a dime. I think the kid totally got shafted.”
Let's just get this straight:
- Herb is a self admitted drug dealer - Herb Dilla was his nickname, a take off on "herb dealer" - a marijuana merchant
- Herb is a self admitted gang banger - we posted Facebook pictures of him flashing gang signs, wearing colors, and his friends congratulating him with "DL," meaning "disciple love"
- Herb's own father, a fugitive in South America, berated his son for broadcasting his gang affiliation on Facebook along with Herb's brother
- Herb has a criminal record of burglary, battery, hot cars and dope, and during each of his arrests, he admitted gang affiliation
- Herb's buddies shot two children and ended up on the receiving end of McObliterate's special attention for the past few months