Rumor
From the comments:
- Retired guy here. Just spoke with a guy who is detailed tomorrow to the Obama Center. Apparently the CPD has to guard that monstrosity! He said they were told that the police cannot enter the facility to use the bathroom during their tour-of-duty. Told to go down the block to the YMCA. Can anyone else confirm this?
Well?
We wouldn't be surprised.
And in an emergency, we'd just do what ha to be done and take the suspension days. It was an emergency after all.
Labels: from the comments, rumors









95 Comments:
Secret service runs the security. I wouldn’t let CPD or anyone else in.
No suprise there. Moochelle has been a racist police hater even back when she was at Whitney Young HS. I'm surprised she married a half white guy.
If that’s true, Bill Bradley better resign!!!!!!!!!!
Bring your own corncobs.
prison looking shit-hole... fits in the neighborhood perfectly
Fuck that place and the asshole it's named after..
Wired. I’ve worked there and was able to use the bathroom, given snacks and everyone was very nice. Maybe that guy was just an asshole
If we're not allowed in there........... what if crime happens in there??? Oh that's right Michelle my bell is the toughest Obama in the room
Sounds about right! Vote against the police hating democrats.
Not true, I took a decent dump In there Wednesday.
Why do we have anyone there in the first place?
He has money.
The democrats have money.
People that like him have money.
Let THEM pay for security!
Fuckin sell-outs working there.
Same with anyone on the mayors detail.
I thought libraries were a quiet place to learn and study. Why would they need a 24/7 police protection?
Why would CPD need to guard that ugly pos when titan security has the facility? The Y is close on holidays so where do the p.o. go to pea?
Hey, this is just par for the course. I can give you instances. One instance was in the winter (cold as hell) and they had a supervisor’s, Lts & Sgts pre event briefing for a (West Side) gang mission. The PO teams were waiting in their cars for us for their orders. The Deputy Chief (D/C) conducted the briefing in the back of a cold prisoner van. Now the D/C had just stepped out of the heated mobile command van which was staffed by 2 POs and was running. The supervisors suggested that instead of us freezing in the prisoner van we should adjourn to the command van. The D/C said no he would get in trouble if he let us in! Oh really! So after the briefing I told my people what had happened and for them to bring in nothing for the evening and to go eat wherever (suburbs) they wanted. My only order was if anybody was calling for help that they had to respond. So our guys came in with zeros. I would love to name this connected turd but I know he had some kids that came on the job, and I figure why name him and embarrass them. He would be retired as this happened over 20 years ago, but I hope he reads this if he is still alive.
Reminds me of Bobby Rush who shouted at the police ‘ Who ate my Popcorn?
If this is an o.t. gig why in the world would anyone do this? Because the police act stupidly and if Obama “had a son” and all the other bullshit and rhetoric and police can’t even use the bathroom there? No thanks
Return the same service to them if they deny you any hospitality.
They serve food there. Go in on a license premise check of the vendor.
Hopefully the Obama Cooling Center becomes the new teen takeover area.
Just piss on the walls ya'll
Um, yeah... Don't want to have a "bathroom emergency" like Biden did when shit his pants in front of the Pope...
why go inside to tinkle when the outside wall would work just fine
Pssing away more tax money, where is the King s guard at?
Why does it need protection? Isn't he the messiah?
They still cannot pay for the building of this crap. But we need to protect it from who? Then be told you cannot use the restroom? I will whip it out and piss on the side of the building if they told me that? Happy Independence Day!
I'd feel very bad if some homeless wanderers were able to enter the Sotero concrete out house and st#t all over the floors. NOT...............................
No surprise at all..
Private property where is the contract security.
True. They do not want you inside with guns on duty because it is “intimidating” … yet we continue to detail 20 plus po’s there daily.
Have a CPD portapotty installed next to it.
Just take a dump on the steps. A fitting gesture for OZero.
This is 100% false, shame someone just wants to stir shit up.
When you gotta go, you gotta go…
100%....Maybe Sgt.SV can run the security detail for them. He loves kissing ass to the Democrats. LoL
Fuck Obama and his New Center...City is a Joke!!
Don't be a hater. Biden had the Secret Service pick him up some Taco Bell on the way to see the Pope...
LMFAO
Do a search for the Who's Next album cover. That will tell you what to do when your bladder is full.
Calm down clown. That s an ignorant and uneducated statement.
I ll make sure on my best guard down there, Not.
According to Special Functions, it’s going to be an OT special employment gig in the next month or so. I’m sure plenty of whores will put your feelings aside for that nickel.
I worked there yesterday. 100 percent true
He also shit himself on stage with the French President who looked at him in absolute horror in disgust. There are videos of it and when he is trying to shake hands of people who are not there.
But he won the election.
Hopefully on the floor
I would simply call the WOL and say these simple words, “I am ill. Please put me on the medical.” If I was assigned there upon my return I would say “Boss, I am ill. May I be excused? I likely will be on the medical tomorrow.” I would then encourage all of my coworkers to do the same. How ya like me now?
Yeah, but was it actually in the bathroom???
I have been police officer in metro St. Louis for 30 years and have worked security details for liberals. I can assure you that liberals are nasty, vile, hate filled human beings. I absolutely believe this rumor. To those that say this is false you are naive. Perhaps a few staff members were a little nicer than others, but the core of the story is probably true.
Piss on it. Literally.
It does seem as if a lot of untruths are told here, to bolster an argument in a certain direction. I can tell you with certainty that this rumor is not true.
Some of that “bubble” graffiti on the building might make it something to look at.
The anonymity of the internet allows people to tell their tall tales with impunity.
On the wall of that ugly building.
Lye berries are notorious for being known as free day care centers. They're full of unruly types who clown around and are up to monkey business. Anyone who "shhsses" them can get pummled or shot.
THIS ^^^
was just thinking this... right at the front door, so it reminds visitors of the L stations
They are shaped similarly
Id rather hang out at the local fire station. The bathrooms are cleaner and they are very accomodating to the police.
He should get Iranians to guard the place, as he sent them several pallets of our dollars, 1.7 billion of them. I’m sure Val Jarrett would be overjoyed to have them too.
she thought he was Hawaiian
To the Anon at 12:03 am: Your clown makeup is running. Secret Service has also had scandals.
It looks like a laser flak tower from the Death Star.
Exactly my thought!!
Biden won ? Thats news to me.
Absolutely, you pay your bills I’ll pay mine.
Give it back to the Indians, since Valerie identified all the tribes that owned the land. Give it back. Fucking side talking douche bags. All they care about is enriching themselves.
Some of the people saying this is false were actually there… can you dispute that all the way from St. Louis?
If Joe Biden could spackle the walls of the pope's head then I can certainly decorate one of the heads at the Sparklefarts Castle.
Probably true? You know what they say about ASSuming.
What kind of human being (doesn't matter White, Black, Rican etc.) demands that in order to help his people/folk (member he is 1/2 not Black) but anyway he demands that only minority contractors work on the bldg. so he can "help" his people!!! Then doesn't pay his people!!! Minority contractors are going out of business. They bet on him & got exactly what every American got from this guy. Squat, hard working people have weeks, months on the project & have LESS in their pockets than when they started. Hey Barak thanks for the hand up..........in my ass! Then I hear that that Valerie Jarrett person gets $800,000 a year to "work" there. Only in Demorat America
that garbage can looking building was the same price tag at TRUMP tower!
Was never the police. Tell me this isn’t taking officers from districts to cover this shithole.Fuck him & his long dong Amadan bride!
This is a lie. Me and 5 other p.os used the restrooms multiple times and everyone there was very nice. Shame on the liars and low iq creatures. Stop lying you disgruntled tards
You've never been to the Washington library
I’m not working at that oversized toilette.
This is 100 percent true.
I worked it two nights ago. What snacks were you given? Maybe they just treat the white officers different than the black officers?
We all know your wife pays your bills.
Guarding the Obama Memorial Outhouse is a job for private security, not CPD.
Show us on the doll where law enforcement hurt you
I can confirm. I wonder if people feel good about themselves spreading such misinformation? Can they not make a legitimate argument so they have to tell ridiculous lies?
It’s not surprising that some disgruntled asshole(s) would spread this rumor. CPD has always been home to liars and exaggerators. The bullshit I’ve heard from my fellow PO’s would be comical if it wasn’t so sad.
Worry about your own small town, we don’t need your help.
63 and the truck would love to have you.
Why would you need to ask anyone if you could use the bathroom. You have a gun and badge, just use it.
Sound off like you got a pair. That goes for you honey
Why would cpd be responsible for security for a private structure. Its bad enough we will be forced to pay for it.
ask for clearance from USSS first before taking any action. Hopefully it will be all over.
This should be FOIA’d and then asked to The mayor every day.
Should also request the budget for the public library on site, as well as the park district budget
Looks like the liberal cancer is spreading within the dept !
All these comments making disparaging comments about fellow officers and accusing them of lying are written by woke/dei suck-ups that were probably kneeling for St floyd
Not true. I’ve pulled three upper deckers and two Turkish surprises there already.
Visitors might think it's one of the exhibits.
You’re as soft as puppy shit- and you deserved to be shit on! Name the mfkr you idiot! “Oh I hope he reads this- it happened over 20 yrs ago”
You are a dumb ass idiot- and your kids need to know that- much less his kids! GOOF!
C’mon now. You know you dookied in your drawers.
Some of the ppl saying it was true were also actually there, so what’s the truth? Also, the guy from St Louis is 100% right in his assessment.
Read a Bible. The anti Christ is the one who will bring "global peace" until it all turns out to be...not peace. Your eyes are on the wrong one.
Take some of those house mice from HQ that work 4 hour days and have them sit out there! Free up the real police. Rotate days off for them. No more straight weekends off.
Post a Comment
<< Home