Sarcasm and Silliness from a Windy City Cop
Here's the latest two Instagram reels featuring you-know-who:
Keep them coming.
Labels: FOP
posted by SCC at 12:03 AM
That’s about how things are going now! J-Cat’s head will really get big now that they made a short video of him. I want to see the video of him going off to federal prison for inappropriate use of FOP’s members funds.
I love watching these but then I'm mad at the stealing. I'm so conflicted.
OMG ~ these videos are HILARIOUS!! Keep'em coming!!
From now on this is how I prefer all my news.
They just keep getting better, they really should use them at his federal trial.
I hope the creator is making money off these.
Gotta love 'em.Many keeses to the talented!!!!
For anyone who missed the ILSC showdown between the City and FOP, it was entertaining and FOP did very well. FOP Attorney decimated with the city’s attorney. https://www.illinoiscourts.gov/courts/supreme-court/oral-argument-audio-and-video/
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
That’s about how things are going now! J-Cat’s head will really get big now that they made a short video of him. I want to see the video of him going off to federal prison for inappropriate use of FOP’s members funds.
I love watching these but then I'm mad at the stealing. I'm so conflicted.
OMG ~ these videos are HILARIOUS!! Keep'em coming!!
From now on this is how I prefer all my news.
They just keep getting better, they really should use them at his federal trial.
I hope the creator is making money off these.
Gotta love 'em.
Many keeses to the talented!!!!
For anyone who missed the ILSC showdown between the City and FOP, it was entertaining and FOP did very well.
FOP Attorney decimated with the city’s attorney.
https://www.illinoiscourts.gov/courts/supreme-court/oral-argument-audio-and-video/
Post a Comment
<< Home