Quick hits to impress your friends
People and police allegedly acting the fool:
- Minister at meeks' church charged with possession of 7.3 grams of cocaine in Harvey. Surprisingly, meeks was unavailable for comment on this story. He must have been trying to figure out how to spin this into another profiling case, except the Harvey cops were probably black.
- Two more charged in "Hired Truck." Novak and Warmbir continue to show Frank and Fran what investigative reporting is all about as the number of indictments reaches thirty two. The two new indictments appear AGAIN to be mob related as both seem to have close association with bookmaking and point shaving figures. Wow, the mob and Chicago politics. Who'd have thunk it?
- Another cop in trouble. Dude, if you need to use your badge to see a naked woman, head to Dugan's on the weekend. Lots of star chasers there and it'll only cost you a few drinks, not your job.
- A good shooting down south side way. If it was easy enough for this goof to get two guns, he probably should have left them behind at the scene and gotten two more later. He'd have run a bit faster and might not be in the hospital.
- If you live in 016, there's at least one pervert running around grabbing and flashing girls. Let's hope he doesn't get grabbed in a Target or JC Penney store by a really irate father who happens to be CPD. The brass will serve him up on a platter for sticking up for his girls.