Oh No! Quick Hits!
Well we missed quite a bit taking the evening off. Here's a lovely selection in case you've been living under a rock - which we were doing tonight.
- A not so funny clown. Joey Lombardo in custody! We guess we'll be seeing him die behind bars soon. Sun Times; Tribune; Channel 2; Channel 5; Channel 7; hell, everyone is covering this.
- A not so funny clown. Laski indicted! Hopefully, we can see him serve a large portion of time and maybe even flip on some bigger fish. Sun Times; Tribune; Channel 2; Channel 5; Channel 7; everyone again!
- A not so funny clown. Man shot by police after he tried to run down a sergeant. This is one of a couple shootings last night.
- A not so funny clown. Mayor deposed over firing of his cousin. We like to see another couple of depositions all around over by City Hall. Could this be the first of many?
- A not so funny incident all around. Former cop gets 12 years for killing two in a DUI. Tribune; Channel 5; Channel 7.
- A not so funny bunch of clowns on ice. Blackhawks win! OK, so their record over the past 13 games is 2 wins and 11 loses - but if you just look at the last 3 games, they're 2 and 1, winning 66% of their games and well on their way to securing a playoff berth (ha!)