From the comments section - retyped here for your reading pleasure:
- M. Shields from A/2 Deputy Chief to a Field Group
- T. Skahill escapes the dead end job at CAPS and takes Shield's spot
- S. Day shunted to the dead end CAPS spot from ADS
- E. Brown to ADS
- F. Radke to ADS though this is probably a paper move so Radke can train Caluris up on his job. We'll bet Radke never sees a street day as he's due to be mandatoried off shortly
- S. Caluris to Radke's spot as Deputy Chief of Special Functions
- T. Williams (who was supposed to get a unit spot months ago, but opened his mouth to tell everyone he had gotten it) has finally learned to keep his mouth shut until it's on paper gets 005
- We're confused on the last one - did 003 get a new boss or is someone confusing Epplen's lateral move as a promotion? Or was Epplen moved at all? Someone will correct us we're sure.
Anyway, no really big stunners there.