Kass Fluffs J-Fled
Just a few points about the Kass fluff piece on J-Fled yesterday:
- When J-Fled was here for three years running the joint, why didn't he call for an independent investigation of the Venecko incident? He was all eager to refer the Cozzi incident to the US Attorney;
- Whiners? How about legit criticisms leveled here and elsewhere that J-Fled was nothing but a figurehead doing Shortshank's bidding - remember how Masters Masters Masters was assigned as J-Fled's Chief of Staff to make sure J-Fled knew when Daley was on the phone? Can't have a superintendent who wouldn't answer Richie's calls;
- "Gotta run" and the poor follow-up excuse that he'd be a "distraction" to an ongoing investigation? Truly a notable pile of bullshit in a regime full of bullshit;
- The "morale survey" that never saw the light of day. Remember that one?
- Demote and re-promote a cadre of reverend beholden hacks and borderline criminals - these were people who are part and parcel of the "Machine" that Kass holds in such low esteem.
Instead of the roses and rainbows article that was written, how about something a bit more pointed? The comment section is a better read than the end product published.
Labels: we got nothing