Ferguson Pressure Cooker
Looks like the feds are releasing info to prepare everyone for the eventual "No True Bill" working it's way through the system:
- Information about the Michael Brown fatal police shooting is beginning to leak out, and former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it’s no accident the feds are allowing the information.
Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.
Fitch calls the information from the investigation coming out as phase two – to “coordinate leaks to the media, and to start getting some of the facts out there to kind of let people down slowly,” he says. “When I say this is phase two – phase one was really Eric Holder’s announcement how they were going to basically do a complete review and take over the Ferguson Police Department.”
A lot of lessons to be learned here, none of which the media or the protestors or the race-baiters will pick up on, so the nation will be doing this again and again and again:
- "eyewitness" suck;
- co-offenders have an agenda;
- family members, especially those who weren't there, have a bigger agenda;
- Jesse is going to get someone killed one of these days - Sharpton already has;
- radicals, race-baiters and leftists in general will never believe scientific evidence;
- obey the police now - sue us in court later.
Expect a few more weeks of leaks. Then maybe an announcement after it starts snowing.