Otherwise, we got nothing.
- Police shot a man on west side, just to see him die ... oh wait, he pointed a gun at them. Sorry. Our bad. Channel 2 and Tribune coverage.
- Cook County, which just raised taxes on cigarettes another dollar a pack, has now banned smoking in just about every open space in existence. How they plan to enforce it seems to be another matter and numerous suburbs are getting sick of the county dropping insane laws like this all over the place. Trib and Channel 2 cover the silliness.
- Terrorist surveillance of the Sears Tower? Could be. Turns out the car was rented under a fake name. Keep aware people.
- Stroger to be in the hospital probably past election day and his backers are vowing to campaign without him. Wasn't there a movie made about this once where they had the President in a coma and a body double took over? Was it "Dave"?
- And a woman and her chihuahua got drunk together and drove her kid to school Monday. She's facing child endangerment and cruelty to animal charges. Write your own punchline for this one.