Quick Hits Sun Times Special
So many fun headlines, so little time for our wit and humor:
- Since CH-33 has been grounded for extensive maintenance for how many days now, maybe the City ought to look into a few of these? Unmanned drones in LA. $20 to 30 thousand apiece instead of how many millions for a single chopper. The city would save millions and milli...oh wait, we see the flaw already.
- We warned everyone wildlife was getting out of hand, not knowing it place as either food or clothing. It's spreading. Bears breaking into Canadian houses to find oatmeal like some bizarro world version of Goldilocks.
- Former judge, sexual harasser and woman beater Oliver Spurlock is suing the CPD for answering a domestic at his house and then claiming a sergeant wandered around inside his abode. So we guess we'll have to stop looking for evidence, other wounded subjects or additional offenders when we respond to calls inside houses.
- One charge dropped against Sorich and crew. Not too big a deal as they are facing numerous counts but you still hate to see it - it means the government went to trial with a weaker case than usual. Hopefully, something sticks.
- Stroger out of the hospital - for now.