Slaughter of Innocents
- Suspected members of extremist groups have signed up as school bus drivers in the United States, counter terror officials said Friday, in a cautionary bulletin to police. An FBI spokesman said, "Parents and children have nothing to fear."
Asked about the alert notice, the FBI's Rich Kolko said, "There are no threats, no plots and no history leading us to believe there is any reason for concern," although law enforcement agencies around the country were asked to watch out for kids' safety.
You want to know what the next terror attack is going to be? It's going to be in one of America's grade schools. Or on a bus full of children. Not a high school. And you want to know how it will probably go down?
- Gunmen storm a school, killing on site security (if any) and any number of adults on scene.
- Any males who might be perceived as a problem will be summarily executed as a warning to anyone else who might cause problems, especially anyone perceived as a security threat.
- Children will be rounded up from the classrooms from where they have been locked down to "protect" them from rampaging gunmen. The locks will prove no obstacle to the hostage takers and they'll grab 30 to 40 children at a time who have been so conveniently boxed up for them
- Any other males will be forced at gunpoint or by a few more summary executions to fortify/secure defensible positions, such as an interior library, office or gymnasium. Upon completion of the fortifications, these males will also be executed.
- Should the situation run any length of time, adult females and some adolescents will be separated from their students for two purposes: to increase the uncertainty and fear among the children and to provide "entertainment" for their captors.
- Once an unrealistic set of demands are issued, children will die. Plain and simple. Lots of children will die. Teachers, too. And probably more than a few policemen.
- A bus route, manned by one or more of these "extremists" who the FBI claims there is nothing to fear from, fails to deliver one or more busloads of children to school on time. The GPS that is supposed to be in the bus has mysteriously been deactivated.
- While police are called and the bus company contacted to determine who the driver is, what the bus number may be, what was the route taken, who was the last child picked up, etc., somewhere behind a warehouse or on some deserted railroad tracks or in some abandoned building, "extremists" are making snuff films for internet distribution to completely shock and frighten America.