A man is in critical condition Monday night after a police-involved shooting on the Northwest Side in the Humboldt Park neighborhood.
An adult male was shot by police in the 1100 block of North Pulaski Road, according to Fire Media Affairs Cmdr. Will Knight.
Harrison District police officers were conducting a traffic stop when they were reportedly confronted by a suspect with a weapon, police News Affairs Officer John Mirabelli said. The suspect allegedly pointed a gun at the officers and he was shot.
- 300 block of West 109th Place at 11:20 p.m. Sunday
- 7:35 p.m. Saturday in the 5900 block of South Michigan Avenue
- the 5800 block of South Wabash Avenue and pronounced dead at 3:37 a.m. Saturday
- near East 100th Street and South Luella Avenue
- 10:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 13000 block of South Drexel Avenue.