Predict the Sergeant
Here's one that even the Predictive Analysis Unit might be able to get right:
- I just perused the qualifications for the Sergeant openings at OCD. Please go to the Human Resources Division web page, look it over and tell me I am not the only one to think the job is already gone to a brand new Sergeant who came from OCD prior to his promotion, who has a little college but not a degree. He has some medical absences and is only acceptable in the area of attendance. This administration is even more crooked than ever. He has taken a few outside training courses and is probably rifle qualified. The qualifications are as follows:
1. Sergeant with 2 years in rank (unless has previous experience in OCD).
2. Acceptable Attendance.
3. Previous experience working on a team of some sort.
4. Must have his own registered informants.
5. Must have been an affiant on search warrants.
6. Must list outside training courses taken.
7. Must have 2 recommendations.
I would say they did everything in this advertisement except print the person's name......Can anybody figure it out before they appoint this guy.....The winner gets assigned to the Predictive Analysis Unit!!!
Wow. Talk about your "narrow field" of candidates. It's almost like that SWAT test for sergeants where they disqualified candidates who had been previously thrown out of the HBT program, then suddenly made an exception for the policy group sergeant, even though he showed up with the wrong equipment. Not that they filled that spot - they just had him made "meri-clout-orious" lieutenant a few weeks ago. Business as usual.
Labels: from the comments