Monday, November 23, 2015

Start Growing Your Hair

March is right around the corner:
  • Plans are underway with many exciting changes coming, so save the date for St. Baldrick's 2016. This year we're going to try something new and hold it on a Saturday, March 12th. Stay tuned for more details and for how to sign up for the 2016 event very soon, and welcome our new event organizer, Brenda Valadez! Keep an eye out here, in the daily bulletin, and in your e-mail for more information in the near future. The web site for the event is not active yet but we'll get the link out soon.

    Until we find a cure!
Details next year when available.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger The Keesing Bandit said...

Brenda is good people. She will excel at this.

11/23/2015 05:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im letting my comb-over grow even more and stopped trimming my cool 70's moustache. Seriously, a good cause for those in need.

11/23/2015 11:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breeeeennndddaaaa. You'll do a great job

11/23/2015 12:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Brenda Valadez said...

I have some big shoes to fill since Bill O'Reilly has been doing a terrific job with this event for years! I am nervous to be responsible for such a big and important event, and I hope you will help me make it a success. I have been supporting St. Baldrick's for many years, but it wasn't until my own son was diagnosed with stage 3 brain cancer, three years ago at the age of nine, that I truly understood just how underfunded childhood cancer is. It blew my mind that my son was receiving a chemotherapy drug that is used on adults and has been around since before I was born. We need organizations like St. Baldrick's to help fund new research, clinical trials,treatments, and one day...A CURE! I hope I can count on many of you to participate in this event. Thank you.

11/23/2015 01:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Brenda and Bill for your dedicated efforts for this worthwhile cause.
Our collective involvement wouldn't be possible without the generosity of our brothers and sisters in blue, and of course SCC who posts these charitable events on behalf of those less fortunate among us.
God Bless you, one and all.

11/24/2015 09:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts.......................... ..........................Older Posts