More Third World Crap
- A worker found what was believed to be a human head Friday morning in a bag in the McKinley Park Lagoon, leading to the discovery of other body parts in the lagoon, officials said.
Police were called to the lagoon, 2210 W. Pershing Road, about 10 a.m., after someone working at the lagoon found what were appeared to be human remains in the lagoon, said [...] a police spokeswoman. Area Central detectives were conducting a death investigation.
Police News Affairs would not detail what was found, but officals [sic] said what was believed to be a person's head was found in a bag. It was not known if the head was that of a man or a woman, a source said.
- the Marine Unit gets some more practice searching for the rest of the body,
- the K9's get to practice cadaver sniffs,
- the city engineers get to practice draining another lagoon, a la Garfield Park last year,
- the Detective Division gets to open yet another "death investigation"
How soon until they get around to draining that other lagoon? Where the shooter drew a map to the location of yet another dead body? Oh yeah - that one is just classified as a "missing" and McCompStat wasn't looking for extra bodies for that year.