Warm Weekend on Tap
Here comes a string of 90+ degree days.
And after last weekend, everyone seems to have itchy trigger fingers.
Predictions? The usual 1700 hours Friday until 0001 hours Monday.
We'll guess around 9 and 25 as a pre-04 July celebration.
HeyJackass.com stats only.









48 Comments:
Zero...or possibly 1 or 2 homicides. I know this because WGN said the "violence interrupters" and social workers will be out in the city starting Friday night. And the mayor and governor have been addressing the "root causes" of crime and protecting illegals with millions of our tax-money as well. Oh...and midnight basketball.
12 and 42 with 2 MASS shootings.
12 and 32 with 2 MASS. Be safe boys and girls.
No shootings or murders 0/0 because crime is down. Nothing to see here.
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/heat-wave-chicago-area-triple-digits/
Let’s go Monday to Sunday over under with this heat wave
The BEST Solution for Summer Heat: White Wine Spritzer with the Keesing Bandit, at his pretty loft.
Well 016 is coming in strong so far. Nobody at the wheel to deter these crimes! District intelligence drives in circles with the fearless leader all day. #Supercute🥰
will violence interrupters be on patrol? where at so I know I can bring family and be safe? ghost patrol.
maybe the gov can walk by the lake front again while saying how safe it is ( as his state police detail stays out of the picture)
good thing fireworks are illegal in Illinois, so I won't have to hear the big bangs again
7 pushing daisies, 16 almost
Summer is about to get very busy and hectic and yet you have the busy districts 003 010 and 015 without a Commander still.
9 dead , thanks to cod paramedics and emergency room staff , 19 wounded
why doesn't conehead hire a few thousand coppers and give up his bodyguards. city is safe, so conehead says.
How many swinging dicks will be out at the Pride Parade?
Plausible
Allow the ghetto to clean itself.
6 dead with another 26 wounded
How do we contact the VI?
Let's go for broke. 16 dead, 50 shot, 4 mass shootings, 3 on Sunday. Hoping I'm wrong but...
7 and 30. With 1 mass totaling 9shot.
Jb chokes on his burger All other is irrelevant because the bad guys are scared of our new gun violence program and will all just turn the guns in and go to midnight basketball
District intelligence. You have to be kidding me. Figured they would have to be on top of the 2 murders at Addison and Forest Preserve Drive. Don’t think those were random
Weekend isn't going to be hot. Next week is. So not many homicides.
I'll go with 8 KIA and 30 WIA. Boot Hill is filling up fast.
Bozo the mayor will set the stage for another presser and signing of some useless proclamation again, surrounded by his loyal slugs after the next mass shooting by the usual suspects.
Nest week the real heat starts 95+ not including heat indices over 100 for a week straight. The city will be stinkin as the bodies pile up cooking in the heat! This weekend, will be a busy one too thx to the bullshit be "proud" pride weekend.
Lots of 90 degree days coming. Mr Chalkie is going to be BUSY.
I better run and donate my blood for the weekend festivities!!! Shit I already pay taxes to support these morons, mind as well give them my blood too after they shoot each other full of holes. This society is so absurd, you have to laugh. Lol.
42 and 11....u heard it here first
Thanks for the info, now I can go downtown and visit all of the wonderful city sites.
As if nice weather is the cause
I hope you're right
No one wants to be a commander, especially there.
Not needed
Stay safe out there Boy's and Girls don’t make targets out of yourself’s ! Just count the spent shell casings, and let ghetto savages cleanse their own gene pool !
Why are we cancelled for pride parade? Are these not the most peaceful and loving people in the world?
Mine will be.
Now, kees me you fool!!!!
I'm in Michigan's UP. HOT here too! NO killings. Can't figure out what it is!
11 and 27
Yoopers waiting for the end of the mayfly hatch. Then time for walleye fishing at night. Good times and no shitheads anywhere.
Most predatory of them all.
Watch them pick on their own.
Listen how they name call their own.
LOL! Sounds about right! Local news will run that story.
Yummy!!!!!!!
Fourth O July....they gonna be blasting everybody up in here.
I'm old, I remember the midnight basketball bullshite. But what started it & what ended it?? Sadly a friend of mine who works in the fire service says he has 23 F/F's who weren't alive during Sept. 11 2001????? Please every time I read that everything can be fixed by midnight basketball it cracks me up. Don't stop.
CPD please be careful out there
is cpd detailed to Obama library center 24/7? any teen gatherings there? why not have it open 24/7 as a cooling center during the heat wave?
I'm going to say 12 kilt, 36 shot. 7 stabbed. I'm going to start an app. That has a cap and gown with a face cutout, with a wicker chair and a palm tree 🌴 background so Mamma can get a picture for the media easily during the time of grief.
Post a Comment
<< Home