Bloody Weekend Commences
Temperatures rise - and so does all that stored up anger:
- A 19-year-old man died today after being shot while in the Gresham neighborhood on the South Side, officials said.
- A gunman fired multiple shots at a 20-year-old man standing on a South Side street this evening, wounding the victim in the leg, police said.
- A man and a woman were shot early this morning after leaving a party in the West Side Humboldt Park neighborhood, police said.
- A 23-year-old man is dead and two others were wounded following a shooting on the South Side early this morning, police said.
- A man was shot in the foot Friday in an early morning gang confrontation on Chicago’s Southwest Side, Cook County prosecutors said this morning.
And once again, the Crystal Ball Unit predicted none of these. Let's see what Sunday brings.