Sunday, July 26, 2026

Governors Run States, Right?

But not Porkulous - he's only concerned about what might generate national interest in a presidential run:

  • Gov. JB Pritzker said he has not seen the video of an Illinois State Police trooper shooting an unarmed woman to death in January, though he reiterated trust in the department’s leadership on Wednesday.

    “So, I have to admit that the details of the decision about that, I do not know. So, it’s very hard for me to have a reaction,” Pritzker said at an unrelated event in Chicago, though he later referred to the woman who was shot as a “victim.”

    He was specifically asked about the St. Clair County state’s attorney’s decision not to file charges against trooper Gary Blake Novack for shooting and killing Rachel Tarrence, a mother of three, during a traffic stop in East St. Louis on Jan. 4.

    By contrast, the governor has said he watched “frame by frame” the video of a federal immigration officer fatally shooting a woman in Minneapolis three days after the Illinois shooting.

So he saw the bullet hits to the front of the vehicle? The ones that could only have been fired by someone standing directly in the line of travel? Or the events leading up to the shooting where the deceased disobeyed lawful and legal orders by the Officers?

The good news is that in the latest New Hampshire polling, Fata$$ didn't even break 1% of the polling, so the nation is probably safe from him gaining national office. 

Labels:

33 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

https://ipmnewsroom.org/pritzker-says-he-doesnt-know-details-of-deadly-jan-4-shooting-by-illinois-state-police/

7/26/2026 01:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a heater case involved incident by his own police force (ISP), you know he reviewed the video by the next day electronically. His office would be demanding it from the ISP. Not only is he a liar but a coward. He’s worse than Rahnm.

7/26/2026 01:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

“ The good news is that in the latest New Hampshire polling, Fata$$ didn't even break 1% of the polling, so the nation is probably safe from him gaining national office.”
One can get all the votes they need when they have billions and the need to feel important.

7/26/2026 02:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not the police but I watched the videos after reading SCC. I will be honest I have NEVER been shot at by the police. But I also obey commands that are given! I don't ram police cars or back into them & I treat the police W/ respect if I'm stopped. For my job I carry a weapon. If stopped I roll down the window & stick my hands outside of the vehicle. I explain to the officer why I'm doing what I'm doing & the traffic stop continues W/O me EVER being shot going on 39 years now. It's pretty simple don't fight, don't argue, don't swear at the officer & treat him like he/she is treating you. Never been shot once........ is there a common denominator here? I believe there is. Oh yeah I've never been in a vehicle that is/was reported stolen either. Play stupid games & win stupid prizes

7/26/2026 04:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope everyone reading this helps elect someone other than JBP for Governor.

7/26/2026 04:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing Fat Chops could be President of is the Golden Corral Fan Club.

7/26/2026 06:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

South Carolina is first for the democrats now. They’re going to rig it for Mark Kelly with black votes to cock block the AOC types. Same way they used Joe Potato to black Sanders in 2020.

7/26/2026 06:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you expect how many trust fund baby whi you never worked a day in his/her life? Always had security police protection, spending hundreds of millions of dollars to buy governor office. Now ready to spend billions to buy presidency.

7/26/2026 06:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JB Prickster, is playing the 9.5 play book! Claiming he has not see the video of the shooting? Just like Emmanuel did with 16 shots and a cover up of the McDonald shooting.
These politicians are so slimy it’s predictable when it happens……

7/26/2026 06:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he runs for president and spends a billion dollars of his own and is dead last.

7/26/2026 07:04:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. SouthSide said...

Ya think?

7/26/2026 07:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fatass claims he never saw the ILLINOIS shooting but saw frame by frame of an OUT OF STATE shooting??? Does he know what state hes in charge of?? DemoRats = Scum, Thieves, Cheats and Liars.

7/26/2026 07:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will still see a whole lot of dumbass losers on CFD, CPD and other city jobs still pull the D lever. Fucking idiots will then bitch and moan about how fucked up the city is. Assholes.

7/26/2026 07:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two unavoidable facts. Nothiong good ever comes out of East Stt. Louis. It is as bad as West Memphis. Illinois will likely elect Pritzker again.

7/26/2026 07:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Police Lives Matter said...

“So, I have to admit that the details of the decision about that, I do not know. So, it’s very hard for me to have a reaction,” Pritzker said

He's either a LIAR, or massively (pun intended) inept...

Actually, he's both...

7/26/2026 08:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a real tool for the democrats...and a idiot to boot

7/26/2026 08:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOX news ran a poll of democrats possibly running in 2028, the graph showed their pictures and % of support, Pritzker wasn't even pictured or mentioned.

Even democrats know he's ran IL into the ground and has no chance of getting the nomination

7/26/2026 08:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JB is the poster child for term limits on all Illinois politicians! Two terms and out you go!

Most states have a term limit for Governor, and one state of Virginia has a one term limit!

Illinois NEEDS this to get rid of crooked fat boy!

7/26/2026 08:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fat Ass holds a political Orfice, and a big one.

7/26/2026 08:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That fatass tub of shit governor in Illinois is nothing more than a spoiled brat like mayor mummbles

7/26/2026 10:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He can't see past his belly

7/26/2026 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fat man and little boy decimating states everywhere they go

7/26/2026 11:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And fatter too!

7/26/2026 01:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They named their toliets after him.

7/26/2026 01:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is that my stock in Ozempic has gone up thanks to fat face.

7/26/2026 01:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

“ Court checks Pritzker as Trump administration scores another immigration win
The ruling invalidates the RISE Act and Illinois DREAM Act, marking another win for Trump's immigration agenda”
By Elaine Mallon Fox News
Published July 25, 2026 3:39pm EDT
Foxnews.com

7/26/2026 02:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the corpulent governor has No Plan. No Plan at all.

7/26/2026 02:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sanders was kicked out of a hippie commune back in the '60's for laying around talking shit about the wonders of communism instead of doing his assigned chores like taking out the garbage, etc. A waste of air.

7/26/2026 03:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8:04:02…….Yes. Perfect candidate. Something wrong with him for sure. Dems leverage the veteran razzmatazz to bullshit the voters into thinking they’re patriots.

7/26/2026 05:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pigster is such a POS. He's doing commercials on Youtube blaming Trump for high gas prices. Yesterday I went into Hammond and bought Gas for 3.46 a gallon. Yes, I know they are high due to the Iran conflict but they were almost 4 bucks a gallon when Sparkle farts was president. Amazing how prices go down over 60 cents a gallon by crossing the border. Dems destroy and tax everything they can for votes. Dem policy is illegals and criminals over taxpayers.

7/26/2026 06:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pritzkers TDS will be his downfall. Just like Gavin Newsom people are tired of hearing it is all DJT's fault, and want to hear some real solutions. Gov Fat-tard has no plan, no plan at all.

7/26/2026 11:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys in Illinois really love your governor. Its pretty clear.

7/27/2026 09:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of fata$$........ https://patriots.win/p/1ATC076wVD/jb-pritzker-just-approved-sb3341/c

7/27/2026 05:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts.......................... ..........................Older Posts