What is it about the number 3 that seems to be so unlucky as of late?
- Aunt Bea was the #3 in the Department when her property was the target of a search warrant that turned up guns, drugs and her daughter;
- Steve Peterson carried the label of #3 in media reports when his house was broken into and his property was stolen;
- the 003 District has been posting 30 or more openings (40 last police period) for over half-a-year and can't fill a single on of them;
- J-Fed has a 3-year contract;
- J-Fed makes three-hundred thousand a year;
- FBI has three letters;
We're sure there are more instances of "3" having a bad connotation, at least as far as the Department is concerned. Have fun with it.
Labels: sarcasm AND silliness