CPD Memorial Service for NYPD Fallen
Announcement from the Chaplains:
- CPD PRAYER / MEMORIAL SERVICE AT GOLD STAR FAMILIES MEMORIAL AND PARK
THIS THURSDAY, 01 JAN 2015, AT 2:47 P.M. (RAIN/SNOW OR SHINE)
In solidarity with our brothers and sisters throughout the nation, we will gather for a brief prayer service at the exact time in New York on 20 DEC when Officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu were murdered for being the police.
- All CPD members (active/retired, sworn/civilian--and families) are most welcome to attend.
- Officers will direct you to ample free parking along Museum Campus Drive.
- Come as you are; no uniform necessary.
- Service - 30 minutes for those coming on lunch.
- For more information, contact Fr. Dan Brandt, CPD Chaplain, at 773/550-2369, or visit www.ChicagoPCM.org
- Kindly post on your website/FaceBook page and share with your CPD contacts
Comments closed here - informational post only
Labels: info for the police